Monday, October 29, 2012

Let's do this again

I'm back from my too-long hiatus. Really, it was hard to get excited about most of the new products that were offered (chocolate honey mint? No, thanks). That, and I was busy, and you know what? It's hard to feel like you have to shop somewhere when maybe you don't want to because one of regular clerks at "your" store is a leeeettle bit weird.

Ahem.

Anyway, I'm back because this is the best time of the year at Trader Joe's. They hold nothing back with the holiday product offerings (check out what they offered last year here; I know, RIGHT?). It's so fun, I just love it.

Catch you on the flipside, etc.

1 comment:

  1. So I know this is an old post but if you haven't tried the Chocolate Honey Patties you are missing out. We go through these things like crazy. They are absolutely delicious. They're everything a York peppermint patty should be.

    ReplyDelete